Right before the holidays, jenn tagged me with this meme. I didn’t get a chance to do it then, so I’m doing it now.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
- I have an extreme phobia about hills, especially driving up them. I always imagine that the car is going to flip backwards and topple end over end back down the hill. One time we were driving around the hills near downtown Portland and I was so scared that I was sobbing. I wouldn’t have been embarassed if it had just been Evan in the car, but his brother was in the car. This was before Evan and I were married and I was sure that my future brother-in-law was going to return home and tell his family that Evan was dating a crazy.
- One of my main motivations for jogging is that I get to see all of the neighborhood cats and dogs out in their yards. One time I saw a bunny and I always, always have to jog down that street now.
- I’m not much of a meat eater in general, but I truly hate seafood. I’ve tried to like sushi, but it makes me gag.
- When I was growing up, despite never living in a rough neighborhood, I was perpetually convinced that someone was going to break into my room through my window and murder me. I spent alot of time figuring out contorted sleeping positions that wouldn’t make it look like my bed was just a jumble of blankets, so the murderer wouldn’t be tempted to break in because he wouldn’t see me.
- I’m completely and utterly tone deaf. This made it very hard to play the violin.
- In the middle of the night, I wake up, gasp, and smack Evan. I have no memory of this, but Evan says that it happens regularly. Maybe is stems from number 4?
Most of the blogs I’ve read have already done this meme, but if you haven’t and you want to, leave me a comment so I can read your responses. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to leave your answers in the comments.