I apologize for my non-knitting readers for posting about yet another knitting swap thing. In this swap, you knit one sock, and then send it on along with the supplies to knit the other half of the pair.
1. What are you favorite sock yarns? Anything soft, not bulky.
2. What are your least favorite sock yarns? Anything you just cannot use? I’ll knit with just about anything within reason.
3. What method do you prefer to use (DPN’s, 2 circs, 1 circ, etc.) I’ve been knitting with two circulars. I’m open to trying new methods, however.
4. Is there any method that you cannot use? I’m not a big fan of using DPNs, because I put down and pick up my work so many times I often drop the needles out of the work when I use DPNs.
5. What are you favorite colors? I’ll wear socks that are pretty much any color, so if there is something you’ve really wanted to try, but wouldn’t want to wear, knit it up and send it along. I would say however, that I am typically not really into pastel colors (baby pink, baby blue, etc).
6. Are you a beginner, intermediate, or more advanced sock knitter? I would say that I am an intermediate sock knitter at this point.
7. Any other info you want to share (such as other likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc)? Things that I like to do other than knit? I love to read, bake (and sometimes cook), travel, and explore the bay area, my new home. I love things related to the arts (it balances out the scientist in me, I think).
8. What size is your foot (so your partner can create the right size sock)? I wear a 7 1/2 wide.